Diversification is a must in the digital marketing world. So, companies are developing their identity across different social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. But even with social media networks driving a majority of online traffic, companies should also include organic listings to their marketing efforts for maximum impact. Organic searches are still the clear champion of website traffic: it drives 51% of all visitors for B2B and B2C businesses, in fact.
Organic SEO is exactly what it sounds like — pure, organic, and free of the influence of advertising. Organic search engine results are different from paid ads because they are “free” listings. Web pages that rank organically are those that contain authoritative and relevant content.
Since an astounding 75% of users do not go past the first page of results on search engines, having a clear organic SEO strategy will give you an edge over competitors and make it easier to achieve your marketing goals. Some of the benefits of a strong organic SEO strategy include:
- Brand credibility – High visibility fosters trust. When your business shows up in the top results on Google, users are more likely to see you as more credible and authentic.
- Consistent, targeted traffic – If you choose a keyword based on relevancy, traffic, and competition, then visitors to your website are more likely to follow through with a purchase (and convert other leads, too!)
- Long-term results – Organic traffic stand the test of time. As long as you sustain your SEO campaign and have good online visibility, you can enjoy long-lasting results.
Helping Brands Achieve Natural Rankings
Before launching your organic SEO campaign, we evaluate your products and outline the objectives of your business. Through our proven white-hat SEO strategies, we will grow your organic presence and draw in a steady stream of visitors to your website.
- Audience research. Understanding your target persona is the secret to driving conversions. Our team will develop a comprehensive list of keywords to include in your SEO campaign and analyze competitor tactics to make your brand rise above the rest.
- On-site optimization. Improving search rankings goes hand-in-hand with enhancing the whole browsing experience for visitors. This includes improving on-page content (title tags, meta descriptions, website copy) and optimizing conversion (improving Call-to-Actions (CTAs) and conducting A/B testing on key pages) to boost your ROI.
- Brand promotion. Growing your brand can earn you high-quality links while attracting new customers. We employ a variety of methods, including content marketing, reputation management, and local SEO marketing.
Get in touch with Buscemi IT Solutions to improve your organic SEO game and achieve lead generation across all major search engines. Our approach guarantees tangible results and a stronger brand presence online.